Our Brilliant Benefits
- Opportunities to engage with the national and international YMCA movement
- Commitment to Continued Professional Development as part of an Investors in People Silver organisation
- Apprenticeship training at any level
- Leadership Development Programme for line managers and aspiring leaders
- Coaching by Senior Managers
- Life Assurance Scheme (which pays out 4 x your salary) – contracted hours staff only
- Automatic enrolment to a contributory pension package – NEST - contracted hours staff only
- Length of service monetary rewards – contracted hours staff only
Health & Wellbeing
- Free on-site gym membership at Cambridge, Peterborough - contracted hours staff only
- Employee Assistance Programmes, including My Health Assured APP
- Commitment to work life balance
- 20% discount on YMCA Childcare provisions such as nursery, pre-school and holiday programme sessions.
- Annual Leave: 25 days + Bank Holiday allowance
- Senior Managers: 27 days + Bank Holiday allowance
- Paid day off for your Birthday - contracted staff only
- Expenses paid for all additional mileage at 45p per mile
- Access to a Pool Car at some sites
- Free onsite parking at some locations
Find out what our staff has to say about working at YMCA:
Accommodation Administrator in Peterborough
I’ve been employed as an Accommodation Administrator at YMCA Time Stop in Peterborough for over 2 years now. The role is varied, no day is the same which is why I enjoy it so much.
My working life here is different to anywhere I have worked before. I work alongside the Project Workers and the Accommodation Manager. I feel a sense of belonging here with its difference and uniqueness.
I can be “me” and express my feelings too which is a position I have never been in before throughout my long and varied career.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please note YMCA Trinity Group does not have a sponsored Licence to recruit non-UK workers and therefore all candidates are expected to be able to work in the UK. YMCA Trinity Group believe that Diversity & Equality is not something that can be done passively but something we strive to do actively. Therefore, we welcome applications from all.
Can’t find the role for you?
Register your CV here and if a role becomes available that suits your skills and experience, we will be in touch